– Eat the garlic bread dunked into the famous house tomato sauce at Pastabilities.
– The Carrier Dome (hosting the Cuse v. Duke basketball game this Saturday) boasts all the traditional meat-free concessions you could want: caramel corn, soft pretzels, nachos grande, and Labatt Blue. Valentine’s Day dinner, in the bag.
– Eat all the sides at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que: fried green tomatoes, macaroni salad, mac & cheese, jalapeño cornbread, tomato cucumber salad and fries and barbecue sauce duh.
– Feeling nostalgic for your freshman year dining hall breakfasts? Hit Brockway for some self-serve vanilla frozen yogurt, sprinkle on some Fruity Pebbles.
– When it’s time for a 2am snack, raid the bins Wegman’s for a full-on variety of chocolate covered almonds, sour gummies, sesame twigs, granola, and those really gross sugar-free peppermint chocolate things. You may or may not leave having eaten $15 worth of bin food without paying for it. College.
– The cheapest pitchers on the Hill at Chuck’s.
(If it wasn’t clear already: reliving college this weekend.)